Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

California prepares for catastrophe: Battle to stop a collapse at America's tallest dam as 200,000 r

Lobo
    Lobo

California prepares for catastrophe: Battle to stop a collapse at America's tallest dam as 200,000 r Empty California prepares for catastrophe: Battle to stop a collapse at America's tallest dam as 200,000 r

Post by Lobo Mon 13 Feb 2017, 1:07 pm

California prepares for catastrophe: Battle to stop a collapse at America's tallest dam as 200,000 residents flee amid fears of a 100ft-deep flood that could stretch for 40 miles 

• Fears the Oroville Dam could collapse and unleash flooding which could leave towns 100 foot underwater 
    • Nearly 200,000 residents evacuated in Butte, Sutter and Yuba counties in Northern California amid fears
    • All 23,000 of the California National Guard have been put on standby to assist the situation and recovery
    • Federal and state officials rejected concerns that the dam would be under threat from rain 12-years ago 
    • Water levels reached 50-year high after rainfall and threatened citizens living near the massive Oroville Dam 
    • The extra water meant the dam's emergency spillway was called into action for the first time in half a century
    • A gaping chasm in the main spillway has disrupted the flow of the water, which prompted the flooding fears

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4218388/Residents-near-Oroville-Dam-evacuated-flooding-fears.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4218388/Residents-near-Oroville-Dam-evacuated-flooding-fears.html#ixzz4Yaruzomj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:22 am