Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trap explosives and smoke threaten the lives of workers extinguish fires wells in Qayyarah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trap explosives and smoke threaten the lives of workers extinguish fires wells in Qayyarah Empty Trap explosives and smoke threaten the lives of workers extinguish fires wells in Qayyarah

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trap explosives and smoke threaten the lives of workers extinguish fires wells in Qayyarah

 translation: Range 

Flames broke out in the sky like Qayyarah volcano covered a large area of land black smoke. Recently reached flame height is more than 300 feet when the wind changed direction driving flames towards men NOC. 
    Within seconds covered the fast cloud of hot gas and thick smoke the work site and blocked the sun, prompting workers and engineers to run in search of a safe place. 
    Some of the men went about their cars to take shelter inside, others tin sheds and took cover them waiting for the wind change direction so that they can return to work without Ihtrkoa alive. It 's another day in the life of the oil workers. 
    He says Iyad al - Jubouri, a geologist assistant at the North Oil Company , "This is hell on earth, they seem to the end of the world , " with the progress of the Iraqi forces were fighters Daesh trapped control over half of their stronghold, but still nearly five oil wells of the 25 other wells, burn the problem of a second front in the battle is no less dangerous for workers in the company. 
    Each well itself serves as the battle readiness of the militants reveal to harness the destruction and chaos as a weapon. Target oil workers is to control the blaze and stop the oil leak and cover the well and move on to other wells. 
    In fact, their work is much more complicated . Apart from the flames unexpected and toxic gases weather conditions rapidly changing, toil men of the North Oil Company - mostly from Kirkuk and Erbil - for long hours users failed equipment is resistant to high temperature, there is also the threat of traps and explosives are still they find out about the devastating wells. These men wearing helmets and clothing stained mantle and sometimes just to cover their faces. 
    He continues , al - Jubouri, saying that "his men volunteered to work despite the dangerous conditions because of their pride in their country and their contempt for a group Daesh. 
    He adds," Men are sacrificing everything to get the job done, and this is another method to fight the militants Daesh, we hate them, and increasingly we hated them with every day we spend under this fire and the smoke. " 
    fireman, Mohammed known, points out that" this is a serious and difficult work, my wife know that it is difficult and unsafe work and asking me to leave him, but I'm doing it for my future. " 
    collected Daesh millions of dollars from the sale of oil on the black market group after control of the oil fields in Iraq and Syria in 2014, as the US government reported by Reuters estimates. 
    before that Iraqi forces to regain this region in June, put the fighters Daesh explosives in about 20 wells for the Guenasoua detonated remotely. experts say the militants are several reasons to the burning wells, where it says Amy Christian spokeswoman for Oxfam (an international charity working in the field of relief), "They tend to destruction in order to abuse, to understand , for example , do not hesitate to destroy the water plants in order to deprive the people of drinking water." 
    , says an expert in the field of oil Hamza Jeweler, said the oil workers fully repaired about half the wells destroyed by Daesh. He adds that the wells destroyed a whole can produce 50-60 thousand barrels of crude oil per day, mostly bitumen is used in road construction. 
    These wells pose a significant threat to workers for a daily wage of $ 50. 
    He adds Jeweler " The biggest challenge faced by workers now is the security situation, because they work very proximally from the battlefield filled with explosives that must be avoided, and there are also adverse weather conditions, the work with the massive fire means that the winds that can sometimes be fatal." 
    And working men from sunrise to sunset, and take a noon break for lunch and prayer under fire and columns of smoke rising, some of whom suffered injuries and burns during the past few months , but there is not dead yet. Stand ambulance always between drilling equipment. 
     from: The Washington Post

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:52 pm