Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices stable due to production cuts

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Oil prices stable due to production cuts Empty Oil prices stable due to production cuts

Post by rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 3:57 am

Oil prices stable due to production cuts
    Oil prices stable due to production cuts %D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-6-350x201
    Oil prices stabilized Tuesday, with the support of the efforts that led OPEC to cut production, while others rise in production led to crude futures remain in a narrow range that is moving in since the beginning of the year.
    By 0638 GMT, futures have been trading for crude International benchmark Brent crude at $ 63.55 a barrel, up four cents from the last settlement price.
    Futures rose for WTI US mediator four cents to $ 97.52 a barrel.
    This comes after a decline in prices of two percent in the previous session. Van and moving within five dollars since the beginning of this year.
    Agreed Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other producers including Russia to cut production by about 8.1 million barrels per day during the first half of 2017 in an effort to curb oversupply in the global oil markets.
    But undermining those efforts the rise in production in the United States, where he led increased drilling activities and in particular by the shale oil producers to higher total production to 98.8 million bpd, up 5.6 percent since the middle of 2016 to the highest level since April last year.

Current date/time is Mon 27 Mar 2023, 12:31 pm