Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Petroleum" buy a stake in the largest Egyptian gas field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Petroleum" buy a stake in the largest Egyptian gas field Empty British Petroleum" buy a stake in the largest Egyptian gas field

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:29 pm

[size=30]British Petroleum" buy a stake in the largest Egyptian gas field[/size]
    14/02/2017 05:22 | Number of Views: 41
    font size: British Petroleum" buy a stake in the largest Egyptian gas field Font_decrease British Petroleum" buy a stake in the largest Egyptian gas field Font_enlarge
    British Petroleum" buy a stake in the largest Egyptian gas field Thumbnail.php?file=f837c80a_1b1d_4689_8609_a0cffd532e7b_16x9_600x338_972375532
    Direction Press / Agencies
    I bought the company "BP" British Energy's share in the Egyptian "appeared" field, from the company "Eni" the Italian exploration and development of oil and gas fields.

And signed "Eni" Monday February 13, on the sale of 10% of its stake in the "afternoon" gas field off the Mediterranean Sea in Egypt, in favor of "BP".

She said, "Eni" in a statement on its website, said its chief executive Claudio Descalza, signed in Cairo on Monday, was held to complete the sale with Bob Dudley, chief executive of the company "British Petroleum", in the presence of Egyptian Prime Minister Sharif Ismail and Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of the Egyptian Tarek Al-Mulla .

It owns "Eni" After the transaction, which is not detected value, through the "IOC" her company a stake of 90% in the concession area, while the company "Rosneft" Russia has agreed to acquire a 30% stake, subject to obtaining the approval of Egyptian government.

And he announced that "ENI" for the discovery of field "appeared" in the August / August 2015, up reserves of about 850 billion cubic meters of natural gas, the largest natural gas field discovered in the Mediterranean.

The present "Eni" in Egypt since 1954, operates through its subsidiary "IOC", produces about 230 thousand barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:14 pm