Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications: Iraq on the doors of the launch of satellite

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications: Iraq on the doors of the launch of satellite Empty Communications: Iraq on the doors of the launch of satellite

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2017, 1:51 am

[ltr]Communications: Iraq on the doors of the launch of satellite[/ltr]

Since 16/02/2017 00:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad _ the balance of News 
    Confirmed the Ministry of Communications, said Iraq on the doors of the launch of a satellite sovereign. 
    He said Communications Minister Hassan Kadhim Al-Rashid in his speech during the opening of the second GITEX, which opened today on the land of the Baghdad International Fair within strategic projects ceremony, according to a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, to "Project Satellite, Iraqi sovereign, significance and that will bring Iraq's scientific leap great for a world of space and promote infrastructure Satellite Communications in Iraq, in addition to enhancing the security side. " 
    He said Al-Rashid, speaking to "the progress made in talks with the French Air bus company where several rounds of talks held but because of the economic crisis faced by the country prevented the implementation of this project." 
    He added, "The progress made in this area during the meeting which took place recently at the ministry's headquarters with a French company in the past week and the offer from them the possibility of implementation of the project through the payment on credit within the French-Iraqi agreement." 
    He pointed out, "The draft of the Iraqi satellite will provide many services to Iraq, including satellite communications services, satellite television broadcast to the Iraqi satellite channels and the development of scientific and research side and enhance the security side and the other" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:58 am