Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sweden encourages its enterprises to invest in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sweden encourages its enterprises to invest in Dhi Qar Empty Sweden encourages its enterprises to invest in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2017, 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sweden encourages its enterprises to invest in Dhi Qar

 Dhi Qar / Hussein factor 

Associate Swedish Ambassador Christian Nelson announced that his government intends to invest in electricity, housing and the automotive industry, telecommunications and electronics Dhi Qar province , southern sectors. 
    The aide said the Swedish Ambassador Christian Nelson, during a joint Matmrsahvi held on Wednesday, with the first deputy governor of Dhi Garadl Aldechala and attended the "long", " The two sides Swedish and Iraq are linked to good economic relations , " stressing that "his country is encouraged Swedish companies to invest in Iraq, particularly the province Dhi Qar , which enjoys stable security is good. " 
    He revealed Nelson for "good opportunities for investment for the benefit of major Swedish companies such as ABB Electricity and Scania, Volvo and Ericsson for Mobile , " noting that "the most important pillars of the bilateral relations between the two countries is the presence of many Suedan citizens of Iraqi origin that an estimated 2 percent of the population of Sweden." 
    For his part, the first deputy governor of Dhi Qar just Aldechala said during the press conference, said that " the provincial government discussed with Deputy Swedish Ambassador Christian Nelson activating the investment side and invite Swedish companies to work in the province." 
    Cdaldechala and "maintain the provision of all the ways to facilitate investment work for the Swedish companies wishing to work in Dhi Qar in housing, education, tourism and other sectors that contribute to the development of the economic side 's ability."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:08 pm