Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new law for real estate development

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A new law for real estate development Empty A new law for real estate development

Post by Hkp1 Sun 21 Jul 2013, 1:58 pm

A new law for real estate development

07/21/2013 06:24

Revealed the Legal Committee of the parliamentary law, "the Real Estate Development", which would regulate the real estate investment, and contribute to the treatment of the housing crisis.

Said committee member Mahmoud Hassan in an interview for "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," that the law on investment real estate, which he considered Attorney "most problematic law," because there are departments and institutions dealing with this issue, such as the IMF and the departments of Housing other government. predicted MP inability to legislation law during the current legislative,

as a result intersections political, despite being one of the laws that concern citizens and services, surprising from the existence of parliamentary blocs "unnamed" seeking to block the legislation law passed, fearing that counted in favor of the current government, he said Hasan.

mentions that the law could be the real estate to be generic or alternative on the boards of housing, and manages the provision of housing for citizens, and the allocation of land and distribution of all with respect to real estate loans and grants and for strategies to provide real estate and housing, is also expected that the law can solve the problem of land and the ongoing conflicts between ministries such as defense, finance and Municipalities and Public Works or the Municipality of Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:16 am