[ltr]American Justice: Trump intends to abandon the travel ban soon[/ltr][ltr]
WASHINGTON - Iraq Press - February 17: Court documents showed the US Department of Justice, said that President Donald Trump will change "inthe near future , " Executive ordered that imposes atemporary ban on the entry of citizens of the seven countries with a Muslim majority to the United States.
She said the Ministry of Justice, said that " in view of the upcoming executive order , it should be a federal appeals court not to reconsider its ruling stopped the execution of the order issued by Trump on 27 January."
The ministry said in documents submitted to the court: "In doing so, the president would open the way to protect the country immediately , rather than continue the legal dispute is likely to consume time."
Said Trump said it issued last month , was necessary to protect the United States from Islamic militant attacks are prohibited travelers entering from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for 90 days, also prohibits the entry of refugees for a period of 120 days , except for refugees from Syria who have imposed a ban on entry for an indefinitely.
He commented US District Judge James Robart in Seattle execution of the order throughout the country after being challenged by the state of Washington in its legality, sparking a wave of angry tweets from Trump against the judge and the court system.
And it upheld the Ninth Circuit US Court of Appeals , consisting of three judges last week 's ruling by Robart.
At a news conference on Thursday, Trump said the new order would be drafted in accordance with judicial rulings, adding: " The new command will be designed to be very consistent with what I consider a very bad decision." Q ended