Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government and private banks

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Government and private banks Empty Government and private banks

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 21 Jul 2013, 2:42 pm

Government and private banks

07/21/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad - the Fatlawi

Economist pointed out that the role of banks and their performance is still limited despite the government reached 53 banks and waged. Dr. said. Majid picture »Sabah» banks could play a big role in the redistribution of income but we find its role absent noting that Iraq was until recently considered an important source in the export of good banking talent to the world.

He noted that banks two branches of public and private still without ambition it has not seen any development in the working principles own is able to determine their goals because they rely on government funds, pointing to international banks operate according to the standards and specifications agreed international while we find our banks are looking to the government to recruit money, stressing that he would not have a clear role banks and moving without the development of the private sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:49 am