Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arms trade and beverages gangs and drugs in Diwaniya fist justice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arms trade and beverages gangs and drugs in Diwaniya fist justice Empty The arms trade and beverages gangs and drugs in Diwaniya fist justice

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 2:02 am

[ltr]The arms trade and beverages gangs and drugs in Diwaniya fist justice[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Diwaniyah - Iraq Press - February 19: Police Directorate announced Diwaniyah, Sunday arrest violates his possession and control of the amount of smuggled liquor, in addition to the trade in arms is involved.
    He said in a statement received / Iraq Press / copy of it, that "control detachments shield south of Diwaniyah to the police department," arrested violation was found in possession of 60 rounds and telescopic sights were to refer the accused to the relevant authorities to complete the legal procedures against him.

, The statement that "the strength of a lion and in association with Hamza police station and a police oil was able to adjust a large number of tanks loaded with kerosene in one of the orchards in the district (eastern Hamza) was intended for smuggling a prelude to selling them on the black market," pointing to "hide some reservoirs with dust while buried some of them underground and investigations are continuing to see Almtotin the deal, and the ways that enabled them to get it. "

In turn, was able to detachments of anti-drug Division in Diwaniya to arrest one of the accused of the inhabitants of Justice (the eastern Hamza) is required to eliminate in accordance with Article 14 of the anti-drug law and so close to his home and was taking legal action against him, and arrested the contrary Last tuning possession 135 narcotic pills have been forwarded to the competent authority for investigation. Ended O.h

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:45 am