Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In Basra .. distribution of 500 pieces of land to employees of the Army Aviation and Defense Martyrs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Basra .. distribution of 500 pieces of land to employees of the Army Aviation and Defense Martyrs Empty In Basra .. distribution of 500 pieces of land to employees of the Army Aviation and Defense Martyrs

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2017, 1:48 am

[ltr]In Basra .. distribution of 500 pieces of land to employees of the Army Aviation and Defense Martyrs[/ltr]

Since 19/02/2017 19:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui, Sunday, distributing 500 pieces of land to members of the army aviation and the martyrs of the Ministry of Defense of the people of the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement of the governor's office received / balances News /, a copy of it for Nasraoui, said on the sidelines of the distribution ceremony, he said that "the local government in Basra the day in conjunction with the start editing right side of Mosul operations distributed some 500 pieces of residential land to employees of the Army Aviation and martyrs of the Ministry of Defence and all names covered and we have received from the Ministry. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the final approvals relating to the distribution of land late arrival from Baghdad, so we have distributed land on our responsibility after obtaining the approval of the provincial council."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Nasraoui, according to the statement, that "the future of local government after two weeks on the distribution of about 2,000 pieces of other residential land located in the district of Shatt al-Arab, including 500 pieces of wounded popular crowd who have high disability rates," adding that "the other pieces will be distributed to 18 different segment, including political prisoners slice ".anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 25 May 2024, 9:57 am