Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Severe storms, tornadoes rip through San Antonio, Texas
    Posted: 20 Feb 2017 10:48 AM PST
    Severe storms swept through San Antonio, Texas on Sunday night, February 19, 2017, damaging more than 150 homes and leaving 45 000 customers without power. The storms moved quickly but managed to produce significant damage. The National Weather Service confirmed...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=qMp_APZtdqM:rYzYVk4qn_Q:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=qMp_APZtdqM:rYzYVk4qn_Q:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=qMp_APZtdqM:rYzYVk4qn_Q:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) QMp_APZtdqM?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Severe flash flooding hits Malaga, Spain
    Posted: 20 Feb 2017 08:08 AM PST
    An overnight storm dumped heavy rain on southern Spain causing severe flash flooding and widespread damage to buildings, roads and vehicles on February 19, 2017. According to Spain's meteorological office, the port of Malaga recorded 152.6 mm (6 inches) of rain...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=bLNuOm0rA7o:dHZk7kzK6T4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=bLNuOm0rA7o:dHZk7kzK6T4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=bLNuOm0rA7o:dHZk7kzK6T4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) BLNuOm0rA7o?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Explosive eruption at Bogoslof volcano, Alaska
    Posted: 20 Feb 2017 02:30 AM PST
    A significant explosive eruption began at Bogoslof stratovolcano at 02:08 UTC on February 20, 2017, and lasted about 37 minutes. Satellite images following the activity showed a volcanic plume extending about 160 km (100 miles) to the southeast over Unalaska Island...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=82A6BsRQiWI:GT0Rlozgz_I:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=82A6BsRQiWI:GT0Rlozgz_I:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=82A6BsRQiWI:GT0Rlozgz_I:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) 82A6BsRQiWI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Tropical Cyclone "Alfred" forms in the Gulf of Carpentaria, Australia
    Posted: 20 Feb 2017 01:08 AM PST
    Tropical Cyclone "Alfred" has formed in the Gulf of Carpentaria, Australia on February 20, 2017. This is the second named tropical system of the 2016/17 Australian region tropical cyclone season. Alfred is slow-moving storm edging closer to the coast of...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=XIqEzl5yWxA:2HdLlgOgI14:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=XIqEzl5yWxA:2HdLlgOgI14:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=XIqEzl5yWxA:2HdLlgOgI14:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am