Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Ebadi: I did not understand Nuri al-Maliki orders the withdrawal of three teams from Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ebadi: I did not understand Nuri al-Maliki orders the withdrawal of three teams from Mosul Empty Ebadi: I did not understand Nuri al-Maliki orders the withdrawal of three teams from Mosul

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2017, 12:30 pm

[size=30]Ebadi: I did not understand Nuri al-Maliki orders the withdrawal of three teams from Mosul[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Treasures Media  - Follow - up 
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who now leads the battle to liberate Mosul that so far did not understand why gave orders that day Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of the three divisions of the Iraqi army to withdraw from Mosul, leaving their weapons and tanks to Daesh withdrawal and to come to Baghdad, he said. 
    It is terrible what he did Nuri al-Maliki on the sinner's military which made the Iraqi army lost key and its airport city of Mosul and maintain the entire giving orders to withdraw three teams from the Iraqi army comprised 60,000 troops to withdraw and leave the vehicles and tanks and armored vehicles and artillery with ammunition to come Daesh and seize Mosul and the province and the entire military weapons of the three teams, which are valued at more than $ 12 billion.
    Source | Diyar site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Ebadi: I did not understand Nuri al-Maliki orders the withdrawal of three teams from Mosul Empty Re: Ebadi: I did not understand Nuri al-Maliki orders the withdrawal of three teams from Mosul

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 21 Feb 2017, 5:33 pm

Maybe because Maliki commanding their troops!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:10 pm