Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
RVDinar
infinit1
weslin3
Neno
mochasmom
day dreamer
10 posters

The dollar is dying

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The dollar is dying - Page 2 Empty The dollar is dying

Post by day dreamer Mon 22 Jul 2013, 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The dollar is dying

23/07/2013 12:00 AM

Yasser incumbent
    Expectations of a number of experts, finance and economy collapse of the dollar is not at the global level because he is still master of the currencies in most countries of the world but مايهمنا at the level of the exchange rate in Iraqi dinars, we hope for the return of Iraqi dinar exchange rate against 3.3 dollars as it was, but this dream difficult to achieve and fetched it is can be achieved in the light of the global variables but can be achieved to get into a price equal of any one dollar against the dinar.
    The second dream can be achieved gradually, if we have a good deal of this spirit of cooperation between the central bank and private banks, while this cooperation led to the oscillation control which hit Sarsrv dollar these days.
    Frouhah joint action and application instructions and procedures aimed at the central bank by private banks contributed to this done and required perpetuate this deal with crises and work in a spirit of team work one to achieve the common goal Alaoho achieve stability in the exchange rate in order to Aaneks on the performance of the Iraqi market trends inflationary for اتحمد consequences.
    Response conscious by private banks and support for the crackdown of the central bank contributed to the reduction of the dollar exchange rate against the dinar and return to prices prevailing before the crisis, the central and its repercussions were measures to reduce prices by banks to less than planned contribution to stop the fluctuation in the exchange rate and continued measures reduction at the expense of profits banks that the price reached 1180 dinars last Saturday but emerged this time is a healthy phenomenon by banks are competing in terms of reduction of the Gulf Bank told us an hour to prepare this new column yesterday cut one of Namira so since this day is sold to 1179 dinars.
    Thus permission required to deal with this vital and important, and administration was the old central bank is trying to deliver Sarabv during the current year to 1,000 dinars, but the circumstances that engulfed بالمركزي prevented achieved, we see the possibility that the new administration to achieve the target if the pace of handling and dealing with private banks This upscale style by the Central Bank.
    There are indications require access to this price, which is not the last but followed by a reduction of new progressive as I said until we achieve equal Aotsawi the real value of the Iraqi dinar due to يتسيد other currencies and the qualifications of the Iraqi economy and its potential is considerable and help to reach the exchange rate dinars per dollar in stages expected to experts be determined in three years, subject to increase and decrease, respectively on the circumstances.
    That expectations about the possibility of the return of the power of the Iraqi dinar but brings hope to achieve this dream, but what can we explain the exchange rate so in a country wealth, earth-shattering, these expectations were built on perceptions of experts that Iraq would emerge and salvation from the provisions of Chapter VII but ستؤول to achieve reform and economic stability and to achieve the goals all, particularly the return of Iraqi dinar to the real strength of this vision and perceptions should be accompanied by better performance of denial and efficient administrations.
    We believe that the stability of exchange rates one of the most important means of achieving economic stability, the central bank and banks the responsibility for achieving the goal of price stability and the return of the real value of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar collapses fact in front of our national currency

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

The dollar is dying - Page 2 Empty Re: The dollar is dying

Post by ron-man Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:19 am

Thanks,DD
    dennisalexander1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by dennisalexander1 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:44 am

with 1:1 i would scream from the bottoms of my lungs...just do it....of course i would not mind more......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:14 pm