Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abbawi meets US Deputy Ambassador in Baghdad

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Abbawi meets US Deputy Ambassador in Baghdad Empty Abbawi meets US Deputy Ambassador in Baghdad

Post by Bama Diva Sun 20 Jan 2013, 7:19 am

Abbawi meets US Deputy Ambassador in Baghdad

Added by Baghdad Iraq on January 20, 2013.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -Undersecretary of Foreing Minister for Policy Planning and Bilateral Relations, Labeed Abbawi, met the US Deputy Ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Solomon.

A statement by the Ministry received by cited “During the meeting, bilateral political relations were discussed in addition to interior political changes in the US.”

“Undersecretary Abbawi praised the efforts exerted by Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton, and her active role, especially in the Iraqi and Arab arena,” the statement added.

“Technical issues regarding the U.S. diplomats in Iraq were also tackled,” the statement concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:13 am