Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

faction fighting Iraqis in Syria , he says "our forces ready to liberate the Golan Heights"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

faction fighting Iraqis in Syria , he says "our forces ready to liberate the Golan Heights" Empty faction fighting Iraqis in Syria , he says "our forces ready to liberate the Golan Heights"

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2017, 2:39 am

[size=32]
    faction fighting Iraqis in Syria , he says "our forces ready to liberate the Golan Heights"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

4 hours ago

Twilight News Akram al-Kaabi Secretary-General of the movement "nujaba" an Iraqi Shiite factions that are fighting alongside Assad's forces in Syria / said on Friday that his forces were ready to liberate the Golan Heights area of ​​Israel.
    Kaabi said in a statement, said that "our fight (..) against the Takfiri groups Daesh but it is a sacred fight Varhab this organization today carried out under the supervision of an American-Zionist plot and implement Turki Gulf," he said.
    He added that "our presence in Syria came to stand against this scheme, that has terrorism", persisting by saying, "Today, and after that God has enabled us to Zionist lackeys creature of Takfiri terrorist groups and Winning them has become necessary for us to fulfill our project jihadist beheading Viper, a usurper Zionist entity." .
     He said al-Kaabi said "We announce that our forces in Syria is ready to liberate the Golan Heights after the rapist and during major battle with terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

faction fighting Iraqis in Syria , he says "our forces ready to liberate the Golan Heights" Empty Re: faction fighting Iraqis in Syria , he says "our forces ready to liberate the Golan Heights"

Post by wciappetta Fri 24 Feb 2017, 4:50 am

Yeah try it, you'll be spanked

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:30 am