Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

RBS incurs loss of $ 8.7 billion in the ninth year without profit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

RBS incurs loss of $ 8.7 billion in the ninth year without profit Empty RBS incurs loss of $ 8.7 billion in the ninth year without profit

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2017, 7:01 am

[size=30]RBS incurs loss of $ 8.7 billion in the ninth year without profit[/size]
    24/02/2017 01:43 | Number of Views: 41
    font size:  RBS incurs loss of $ 8.7 billion in the ninth year without profit Font_decrease  RBS incurs loss of $ 8.7 billion in the ninth year without profit Font_enlarge
     RBS incurs loss of $ 8.7 billion in the ninth year without profit Thumbnail.php?file=LYNXMPED1N0GU_L_353239046
    Direction Press / Agencies
    The results of the work of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) on Friday, a sharp rise in losses with the increase in costs resulting from the misconduct and restructuring expenses including highlights the challenges faced by the bank, nine years after his request largest banking bailout package in the world.
    Scored RBS - which did not make a profit every year since 2007 - a loss of 6.96 billion pounds (8.74 billion dollars) in 2016, compared with a loss of 1.98 billion pounds in the previous year.
    RBS was once the largest bank in the world in terms of assets and is now in the midst of major restructuring process that takes several years include selling assets and cutting jobs and settle lawsuits.
    The bank announced plans to cut business costs by 750 million pounds next year to help offset the impact of declining interest rates, which increases the difficulty of achieving the bank's profits

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/152477.html

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 12:22 pm