Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+71
rrrzb
treeman1
Colbyjack
brooksie
Amyrdm
Stevethebrit
marko1957
ron-man
Alex
Fabio
Ronbo
elaine1
havaseadoo
newinpbg
Fitfool
devo45044
chouchou
notazbad2000
met
adm
cdn scrooge
newengland76
Tbrown2671
Talon777
jbowhunter
valerie47
GorWell
weslin3
Xwoman
Steven527
RVDinar
lauree
GWT54
lonelyintexas
Toe
dizzydee
Pinoy10
Poor
black gold 33
jojolanc
jeannejtut
Cat561
pinneapple princess
Joyful
lollipop11
mbphoneman
wayoutnow
gundam701
merrygoround
franny
jacksmack
maxib
slj9999
cajunmama
smillenace
mamaberz
costar01
ghillieman
annieharbers
mochasmom
fonz1951
brian
csd9013
country70girl
citygirl
day dreamer
Pig-Pen
G-NORM-L
Bama Diva
beverly508
Neno
75 posters

lol, just want to make aware to all....

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 3 Empty lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by Neno Tue 23 Jul 2013, 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

...my conversation with duck2000 that, "HE IS DONE"!! Dang Neno what does that mean well, it means he is living life now and looks forward about the investment on SUNDAYS ONLY!. He says he has done all he can and has showed over all the years what he has and has lead any that had followed him to the end, end meaning it is done. What you have to do now is in his thoughts, is the same as he, and have patience.There is nothing else needed or needed to say.

What I will do is look at this thread for any respected question and or thoughts about his finished with it and it is done attitude. I will be more than happy to do this as I am doing the same as he and moving forward, mainly with with building my new site and life of preparations.

This FREE board will go on tho until there is a RV and the cash in process has taking place that I am involved with for a spell. After that I will check in until there is no other reason to keep it open. Now, do not take this as I know anything as all I know is what the duck2000 has tried to teach and show everyone. Do I believe in it, whom am I to say yes or no but I will say, he has proved himself in many many situations.

Thank You and Good Luck duck2000, you
    have been more than one could of ask for...... ;)

comment, that is fine too, I will make sure he sees it.. ;)
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 3 Empty Re: lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by jacksmack Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:12 pm

Peace out home skillet, I couldn't understand half of what you said anyways because your sentence structure was all across the board. Have fun doing, whatever it is you do........... an God bless, for whatever that's worth because I'm agnostic anyways.
    franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 3 Empty Re: lol, just want to make aware to all....

Post by franny Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:24 pm

Ducky, Ducky; Quack, Quack.  Thank you for all you have done for all Members. Jacksmack, I do not believe any member here cares what you are; it is irrelevant. It will be nice in the future if you try and show respect!
    merrygoround
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by merrygoround Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:27 pm

Gosh duckie, i hate to say goodbye.  God Bless to you and Mrs. Duckie.  Thanks for everything.
    gundam701
    gundam701
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by gundam701 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:28 pm

enjoy your wealth duck :)
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:31 pm

Duck UR da man $$$$$ u speck coon ass and we listen !!!! We understand u and that's all that matters !!!!! Have a good life $$$$$$$$$$$!$
    mbphoneman
    mbphoneman
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

lol, just want to make aware to all.... - Page 3 Empty good bye Duck

Post by mbphoneman Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:33 pm

Good bye Duck I only knew u since this past April, but you have proved to me that you really know your stuff about this RV. I wish you and your family the best and hope to see u at the top with all of us when the RV happens....God Bless
    Mbphoneman
    lollipop11
    lollipop11
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by lollipop11 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:33 pm

I was sad to hear that we won't be hearing from you anymore.  I know that means the end is close, which is good,...but will really miss your help and kindness to us.  
    It always reminded me of the show Cheers when Norm walked into the bar.  It was always "Duck"!  How fun to have this many people appreciate you!  It may not have always felt like it but we all REALLY did appreciate all you have done for us!
    Thanks again...and good luck to you and the Mrs.
    Lollipop
    Joyful
    Joyful
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Joyful Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:36 pm

I will miss the wise information you have given us.  Thank you for all of the things you have done to make my day happier.  Best to you and to your wife.
    pinneapple princess
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by pinneapple princess Tue 23 Jul 2013, 8:37 pm

Good Bye Duck and I wish you all the best.  I very seldom post anything but I always looked forward to reading what you had to say.  I was one of your biggest fans.  Good luck to you and one day I hope to meet you.  Thank you.
    Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:11 pm

Duckie ... I will not say goodbye to you as I done told you that Ya'll are stuck with me, But I will say Thanks you are great !! We have shared a ton of laughs, a ton of stories and even some aggravations over the years and I even think I learned some Cajun terms to boot !! LOL Get some rest Buddy cause after Rv I totally expect you and wifey at Nemmmooooooooooooooooooooooos pool for da Partay and da painting of da Hemi !! LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:02 pm