Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar police calling on citizens to hand over medium and heavy weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar police calling on citizens to hand over medium and heavy weapons Empty Dhi Qar police calling on citizens to hand over medium and heavy weapons

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2017, 4:01 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 43[ltr]  02/25/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Issued the police headquarters of Dhi Qar, on Friday, issued a statement calling on all citizens to speed up the extradition of medium and heavy weapons in their possession to the nearest police station within the geographic reach of their homes, as ordered by Prime Minister's Office No. (71) and dated 16/02/2017 and which obligates the security services The military developed and implemented special security plan campaigns inspection and confiscation of weapons covered by this decision until next Tuesday, warning of tough measures in accordance with the weapons Law No. 13 of 1992 average.
    Provincial police said in a press statement that the security services will begin for the implementation of this resolution and security to its campaign if the expiration of the period specified by the joint coordination with the leadership of Iraq operations, noting that the weapons covered by this decision are the rocket launchers of various types of assets and the mortars of various calibres, pointing to the inclusion of everyone implement these measures without any exceptions in the context of directing the state to limit the weapon in the legal framework and not be allowed to possess any weapon outside the applicable laws to impose security and stability in the whole of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:18 am