Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Kurdish ENKS delegation arrives in Washington for talks with US officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian Kurdish ENKS delegation arrives in Washington for talks with US officials Empty Syrian Kurdish ENKS delegation arrives in Washington for talks with US officials

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 4:05 am

Syrian Kurdish ENKS delegation arrives in Washington for talks with US officials
    Posted on February 28, 2017 by Editorial Staff in Kurdistan
    Syrian Kurdish ENKS delegation arrives in Washington for talks with US officials Ibrahim-Biro-the-head-of-Kurdish-National-Council-KNC-ENKS-Syria-2014-yekiti-media-org
    Ibrahim Biro, the head of Kurdish National Council Syria’s KNC (ENKS) also the leader of Union Kurdish Party in Syria [Kurdish Yekiti Party]. Photo: Yekiti-media.org

WASHINGTON,— A senior delegation of the Syrian Kurdish National Council (ENKS-KNC) arrived on Monday in Washington DC on an official visit called by US government.
    Osman Mlo, ENKS chief in Turkey, told Basnews on Monday the delegation is led by Ibrahim Biro who also leads the ENKS.
    The ENKS, an organization opposed to the powerful Kurdish PYD party which control Syrian Kurdistan, was established by Massoud Barzani and his Kurdistan Democratic Party KDP of Iraqi Kurdistan in October 2011. The ENKS, comprised of 12 small Kurdish parties and does not administer any areas in Syrian Kurdistan.

Biro is accompanied by ENKS foreign relations’ chief Kamiran Hajo and Siyamand Hajo, a member of ENKS’ foreign relations office.
    In this visit the delegation is expected to meet with senior defense officials as well as congressmen to discuss a variety of subjects related to Syria in general and the Kurdish cause in Rojava (Syrian Kurdistan) in particular, according to Mlo.
    Federalism for Syria, ENKS’s relations with the ruling authority in Rojava, i.e. Democratic Union Party (PYD), and supporting ENKS’s Roj Force, which is financed and taking commands from Barzani, to cross into Syrian Kurdistan are at the key topics on the agenda of the talks.
    U.S regards the Kurdish PYD and its powerful military wing YPG of Syrian Kurdistan as key ally against Islamic State and the most effective fighting force against IS in Syria and has provided them with arms, air support as well as the military advisers. The Kurdish militia has seized swathes of Syria from IS.
    Syrian Kurdistan’s ruling PYD has established three autonomous zones, or Cantons of Jazeera, Kobani and Afrin and a Kurdish government across Syrian Kurdistan in 2013. On March 17, 2016 Syria’s Kurds declared a federal region in Syrian Kurdistan.
    Syrian Kurds on Dec. 30, 2016 have approved a blueprint for a system of federal government in Syrian Kurdistan, reaffirming their plans for autonomy in areas they have controlled during the civil war.

http://ekurd.net/syrian-enks-washington-talks-2017-02-28

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:20 pm