Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

commandment Daasha suicide bomber in Mosul to his family: I swear I did not get married Tzjrna from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

commandment Daasha suicide bomber in Mosul to his family: I swear I did not get married Tzjrna from Empty commandment Daasha suicide bomber in Mosul to his family: I swear I did not get married Tzjrna from

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 6:38 am

[size=32]
    commandment Daasha suicide bomber in Mosul to his family: I swear I did not get married Tzjrna from Hor eye[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

35 minutes ago

Twilight News / "my family and my family Gauls Forgive me for God." Thus began the letter handwritten and water bus errors found in the compound of the train continued to organize Daesh east of the city of Mosul.

And he finished his message, saying, "Rejoice with me, I tell you, God be upon you, do not grieve Ali, and clothed in black, and I tell you, I asked you to marry Tzjrna.vollah I did not get married Hur eye, God willing." Those were the words of farewell from student Alaa Abdel Aqidi before carrying out suicide attacks against Iraqi forces operation last year.

I wrote the letter on the official paper of Daesh papers written on them "martyrs battalion soldiers Management", and placed in an envelope wrote it the parents address in the western part of Mosul.

Aqidi was at the age of 15 when recruited, and was one of dozens of young recruits who have passed on this compound in preparation to fight a "jihad".

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:24 am