Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama and his wife agree to publish their books the next couple of rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama and his wife agree to publish their books the next couple of rights Empty Obama and his wife agree to publish their books the next couple of rights

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2017, 4:18 am

Obama and his wife agree to publish their books the next couple of rights
    Obama and his wife agree to publish their books the next couple of rights %D8%A3%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%87-350x211
    Publication of "Penguin Random House," the company announced that it had won the rights to publish two books coming former US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle.
    A statement issued by the company that it has signed an agreement for the rights to publish books, did not include the statement give details about the financial aspects of the agreement, but it is expected to get Obama on the couple tens of millions of dollars in exchange for the rights to the books.
    The Executive Director of the company Marcus Dohl delighted to continue to work with Obama, which the company has to publish the previous books.
    It is expected to include a book Barack and Michelle Obama, their experiences and their own memories, during the period of their presence in the White House between 2009 and 2016.
    Penguin published by Random House in the company of the three books written by Barack Obama, so far, a; "Dreams from My Father," and "The Audacity of Hope," and "against sing: Letter to my daughters."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:54 am