Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Economy: not audit the central bank behind the deterioration of the currency smuggling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: not audit the central bank behind the deterioration of the currency smuggling Empty Parliamentary Economy: not audit the central bank behind the deterioration of the currency smuggling

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2017, 3:24 pm

[ltr]Parliamentary Economy: not audit the central bank behind the deterioration of the currency smuggling[/ltr]

Since 03/01/2017 20:08 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting of the economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary Harith al-Harthy, Wednesday, not to audit the central bank behind the deterioration of smuggling foreign currency out of the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Al-Harthy, L / balance News /, "The committee put a lot of solutions to reduce the national industry dystrophy, but the government and customs not act upon it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Al-Harthy, that "the lack of checks on the central bank had a negative role and reflected on the ground," noting that "this matter helped to deterioration of smuggling currency out of the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This issued CBI, today, for clarification on the decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, attributing the cause to the implementation of the new system applied to window selling foreign currency.[/ltr]

[ltr]To read the details [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Economy: not audit the central bank behind the deterioration of the currency smuggling Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: not audit the central bank behind the deterioration of the currency smuggling

Post by Screwball Wed 01 Mar 2017, 6:54 pm

No comment...?

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:31 am