Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq tops the list of most peoples of the earth kinder to strangers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq tops the list of most peoples of the earth kinder to strangers Empty Iraq tops the list of most peoples of the earth kinder to strangers

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2017, 2:30 am

Iraq tops the list of most peoples of the earth kinder to strangers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq topped a list of 10 countries in the world, issued by the charity Aid "insufficient", to measure the levels of generosity and kindness of the people for the strangers in the various countries of the world, where the poll found that 81 percent of the residents of this state are helping strangers. 

Libya and occupied the second place with 79 percent, followed by Kuwait B78 percent, then Somalia by 77 percent, the United Arab Emirates is in fifth place at 75 percent. 

The Republic of Malawi occupying the sixth position B74 percent, followed by Botswana B73 percent, then Sierra Leone and the United States and Saudi Arabia in the same proportion. 

The report recorded that even before the outbreak of war in both Libya and Iraq, the culture of helping strangers rooted among the population of these two states. 

The report stated , "For the first time, more than half of those surveyed said they had helped a stranger during 2016 .. In this reference to the innate rights he had to help others." 

The poll found that people who live in countries that are currently classified as the most dangerous places in the world and the least stable, the ones who tend to help people strangers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:12 pm