Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After tense relations with «Trump» Australia require all ambassadors around the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After tense relations with «Trump» Australia require all ambassadors around the world Empty After tense relations with «Trump» Australia require all ambassadors around the world

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2017, 2:54 am

[size=36][size=33]After tense relations with «Trump» Australia require all ambassadors around the world[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 38[ltr]  03/03/2017[/ltr]
    After tense relations with «Trump» Australia require all ambassadors around the world 58b8f94490e8e

According to Secretary of State Australian Gule Bishop, Wednesday, the first of March / March 20177, said that Australia was recalling all its ambassadors overseas, to attend a meeting at a time when the process in which the re - formulation of its foreign policy, to balance its relations with the United States, the oldest ally, and China, the largest partner commercial. 
    According to Reuters , this is the first time calling for Australia ambassadors from 113 diplomatic missions around the world. The goal is to develop a "white paper" leading Australian diplomacy over the next decade, the first document of its kind since 2003. 
    The Bishop said in a statement "at a time when uncertainty prevails in the world , it is essential that Australia take advantage of the experience and the thought of the largest of its diplomats" she added that to be held later this month , the meeting will focus on reshaping -aly scope and methodology Asa- Australia on international relations and trade. 
    Australia and strained relations with China in recent times, because of the actions against foreign investment, have been taken by the parliament dominated by conservatives in Canberra. 
    Australia also fell relations with the United States, after a sharp telephone conversation between Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and American President Donald Trump because of a plan to swap refugees. 
    Said Kim Beazley, Australia 's former ambassador to the United States, and the former leader of the opposition Labor Party, said that the relationship with the United States is vital, not only because of a long - term strategic alliance, but also because of US investment in Australia. 
    He added: "I am worried about the economic side, on the US not to encourage Trump to invest globally, the biggest of my concern about the likelihood of a trade war between the United States and China have a degree." 
    The ambassadors will meet over two days in Canberra, in the presence of Turnbull and Bishop and Commerce Minister Steven Ciobo it is due to the issuance of the "white paper" by mid - year approx.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:00 pm