Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations recognizes Kuwait billion dollars of compensation invasion of Saddam's regime

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

United Nations recognizes Kuwait billion dollars of compensation invasion of Saddam's regime Empty United Nations recognizes Kuwait billion dollars of compensation invasion of Saddam's regime

Post by lonelyintexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:38 pm

United Nations recognizes Kuwait billion dollars of compensation invasion of Saddam's regime

United Nations recognizes Kuwait billion dollars of compensation invasion of Saddam's regime 7785

Baghdad / follow-up obelisk: she told the United Nations Special Commission war damages resulting from Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990, she handed over one billion and 700 thousand dollars to Kuwait.

This relates to the compensation of damage inflicted by the Iraqi occupation of oil installations, and financial losses arising therefrom, and has a total of what the ICRC delivered so far 42 billion, and $ 300 million.

There are around 10 billion and a million dollars was given to the Commission, but has not yet received a number of claimants.

The ICRC has allocated Compensation granted in addition to Kuwait - to more than 100 governments and international organizations, and the number of them that compensation will be distributed one million and 500 thousand demands.

The UN Security Council has the form of the Commission in 1991, the same year in which drove the coalition forces led by the United States of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.

The Committee obtains compensation funds from the tax increase of five percent on exports of Iraqi oil recommended by the United Nations.

And resulted in the continuation of those tax discount to severe criticism, especially after the overthrow of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein in 2003, in the aftermath of the U.S. occupation of Iraq.

http://translate.goo...lah.net&act=url

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am