Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An old conductivity: not lived the worst of the current war in 90 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An old conductivity: not lived the worst of the current war in 90 years Empty An old conductivity: not lived the worst of the current war in 90 years

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2017, 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An old conductivity: not lived the worst of the current war in 90 years

Baghdad / term 

Khatlh Ali Abdullah lived with a ninety - year - old decades of unrest in northern Iraq , but the ailing grandmother who fled from the battle of Mosul this week , says the fighting there is the worst she 's seen in her life at all, according to the Reuters news agency. 
    He held the descendants Khatlh grandmother across the desert under sniper and mortar fire , making it one of the thousands who are of good cheer and cut off the perilous journey out of the organization Daesh stronghold in the west of the city. She Khatlh in a camp for displaced people in southern Mosul conveyed to it by the Iraqi forces , "What Vena Behold this war .. war , this is what his lip in all the years of his lip in all the years." 
    Khatlh and lived during the reign of Saddam Hussein 's rule extends for a quarter - century has seen when Iraq fought two wars with Iran, Kuwait and lived through a decade of painstaking sanctions. A subsequent US - led invasion toppled Saddam and led to years of sectarian clashes across the country. She said , "What we are frightened of Saddam became like heck ... and became what became two wars , " such as those of war. 
    Since the start of the military campaign in October to restore Mosul by al Daesh Khatlh remained safe in her home in the southern district of western Mosul , which is now controlled by anti - terrorism backed by the United States. 
    In some times he was hiding in the basement of her house with 20 chickens were kept by the remembered she says its youth , who was caring for the sheep and cattle. She said , "Behold , the animals .. Since beating differ (panic) .. What began me not one .. God hear Tj (Lead) Baltnk ( the surface of the basement) .. (say) , Lord Stark, Lord Stark." 
    Grandchildren and carry them for miles in the desert until reaching anti - terrorism sites and then transferred to a bus to a camp for the displaced. She Khatlh "Tabthm .. .. Tabthm Halone..khrab and Mut..ottj (ringing) above us mortars (mortars) God concealed." She added , "I want God Astrha us .. The Sha Allah response to Mosul , " noting that the war created stories will tell for generations to come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 am