Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abercrombie & Fitch announces another 60 stores closing as sales continue to slide

Lobo
    Lobo

Announces - Abercrombie & Fitch announces another 60 stores closing as sales continue to slide Empty Abercrombie & Fitch announces another 60 stores closing as sales continue to slide

Post by Lobo Sat 04 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm

Abercrombie & Fitch announces another 60 stores closing as sales continue to slide
    Announces - Abercrombie & Fitch announces another 60 stores closing as sales continue to slide Abercrombie-and-fitch-1024x1019

Abercrombie & Fitch continues its downward spiral as the overpriced retailer announced sales slid 13% in the all-important holiday quarter. According to this Forbes report, the company will close another 60 stores.
    Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF, +16.64%)said on Thursday it is closing 60 more U.S. stores this year as sales at its namesake brand keep collapsing despite a new look for the merchandise and a slick (but ineffective) ad campaign.
    These new closings will mean A&F’s fleet will shrink to roughly 670 stores this year from 839 only five years ago. Other retailers to have drastically cut their fleets include Macy’s, (M, +0.61%), Gap (GPS, +3.06%) and J.C. Penney.
    The paring of A&F’s footprint comes as its namesake brand reported comparable sales, a measure that excludes failing stores that have been closed in the last year, fell a staggering 13% in the key holiday season quarter. The brand, which is trying to remake itself after facing a consumer backlash over its large logos and sexy ads, blamed a “more promotional activity and a lower gross margin rate than planned” and weak shopper traffic.
    http://www.thomasdishaw.com/economy/abercrombie-fitch-announces-another-60-stores-closing-sales-continue-slide/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:48 am