Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq receives first Boeing next week

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

boeing - Iraq receives first Boeing next week Empty Iraq receives first Boeing next week

Post by Hkp1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Iraq receives first Boeing next week

10:15:25 / 07/2013

Khandan - receives Iraqi Ministry of Transport the end of next week, the first aircraft type Boeing under a contract processing 45 aircraft, including a cost of up to $ 4 billion, with plans to contract with a French company for processing three radars to monitor the cost of 32 billion dinars for the purpose of monitoring air traffic across the country.

Quoted by the newspaper "morning" for the agent's Technical Department of Transportation banks ريكاني saying: It is hoped the arrival of the first Boeing Type 737/800 capacity of 180 passengers under contract since 2008 with Boeing to buy 45 aircraft for the benefit of the Iraqi Airways, as it has been suspended the contract because of the special lawsuit Kuwait Airways, resumed its work after the settlement of this file.

The ريكاني pointed out that this number of aircraft will enhance the Iraqi Airways fleet of modern aircraft, which will contribute to the sufficiency of the number of aircraft in the coming period.

For his part, stressed the Director General of Civil Aviation Nasser al-Bandar, that the ministry is in the process of contracting with a French company for processing three radars, high-tech surveillance at a cost of up to 32 billion dinars in order to monitor and control the movement of civil aviation throughout the country.

Bandar said he was recently contracted with a private company to erect these radars in three areas, namely the western region, Mosul and Najaf note that the ministry had earlier proclaimed number two radars in Kirkuk and Basra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

boeing - Iraq receives first Boeing next week Empty Re: Iraq receives first Boeing next week

Post by weslin3 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Sounds like progress to me...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am