Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra police calling on citizens to hand over weapons within 10 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra police calling on citizens to hand over weapons within 10 days Empty Basra police calling on citizens to hand over weapons within 10 days

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:01 am

[size=30]Basra police calling on citizens to hand over weapons within 10 days[/size]
    05/03/2017 10:47 | Number of Views: 70
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    He called the Police Directorate of the province of Basra citizens to hand over all the weapons in their possession during a maximum period of ten days while confirming that the security forces will begin operations and extensive searches across the province after the end of the prescribed time limit.
    A statement by the Directorate got "direction Press", a copy of "While we appreciate and thank your cooperation and your efforts in the security services support in its war against terrorism and outlaws and criminals and to implement the order Diwani and approved by the National Security Council and on the basis of the provisions of Article 78 of the Iraqi Constitution, for the purpose of security society and security of all citizens and achieve security and stability decides to hand over all the weapons in the possession of citizens across the province during a maximum period of ten days. "
    "I call upon all citizens of the sons of the province of Basra mentioned delivery of weapons to police stations across the province of Basra within the specified period from the date of publication of the statement and otherwise bears refrain from surrendering its arms all the legal procedures."

The statement also pointed out that the security forces will begin operations and extensive searches across the province of Basra after the prescribed time limit expiration and arms covered are the mortars and're already familiar, Alohadiat and're already familiar, bombers and're already familiar, Sprayers Quartet, medium machine guns, grenades, snipers and weapons Occlusive ". The [size=16]sa[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:21 am