Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum receives official invitation to visit Poland to strengthen ties between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum receives official invitation to visit Poland to strengthen ties between the two countries Empty Masum receives official invitation to visit Poland to strengthen ties between the two countries

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 1:46 am

[ltr]Masum receives official invitation to visit Poland to strengthen ties between the two countries[/ltr]

Since 05/03/2017 19:43 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He received the President Fuad Masum, Sunday, an official invitation to visit the Republic of Poland to strengthen ties between the two countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Office of the President, and received / balances News /, a copy of it, that the "infallible reception of the day, the Polish ambassador to Iraq Stanillo Smoln," noting that he "received an official invitation for a visit to the Republic of Poland in the framework of strengthening the close between the two countries relations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The meeting is certain to develop ways to strengthen friendship and cooperation and joint action between the two countries in various commercial, cultural and political spheres to serve the interests of the two friendly peoples."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement pointed out that "the infallible by the invitation of the Republic of Poland and the date of the visit will be determined later."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And transfer Smoln, according to the statement, "Congratulations Poland to the Iraqi people and government on the victories achieved Daesh," stressing "the importance of these victories and the importance of the international effort to support Iraq in its war against terrorism" .anthy 29 / S 5[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:26 am