Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who is the "Rambo" and how terrified Daesh?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who is the "Rambo" and how terrified Daesh? Empty Who is the "Rambo" and how terrified Daesh?

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:34 am

Who is the "Rambo" and how terrified Daesh?
      Monday 06 March 2017 time 15:08 the evening of (25 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Who is the "Rambo" and how terrified Daesh?

BAGHDAD / Sky Press ...

The newspaper "Daily Mail" British published, the story of Mohammed Ali Karim or Captain Rambo, a sniper Iraqi Kurdish Peshmerga fighters, sparked horror among Daesh Iraq fighters, and scooped them about 260 fighters, prompting the organization to monitor the huge reward for bring his head.

He received "Rambo" fame superior on the battlefield because of the tremendous skill in Hunting, and says, "when I press the trigger, and the bullet launched toward the target, the target drops dead a kilometer away."

Rambo was born in 1977, which is always shown its ability and willingness to defend his homeland, and he said, "When I was young, and paint out shooting rabbits and other animals."

Rambo and left for a period as any young man to Norway, but returned in 2014 when he invaded Daesh Kurdish territory in June of that year, and says, "I came back to destroy this evil."

He was also a father, a sniper in the Peshmerga and participated in the fighting against the former regime.

Rambo and currently serves the rank of lieutenant in the unit 70, one of three Kurdish Brigades was formed in 2005 from the two main rival parties on the Kurdish scene, to express the unity of the Kurds in the face of danger.

He prefers always wear gloves because they grip and control console on sniper rifle.

Rambo and confirms that the atrocities committed by the organization Daesh are urging him to fight the organization and face up to the end.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 am