Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The official spokesman for the Russian presidency comment on the accusation Trump Obama eavesdroppin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The official spokesman for the Russian presidency comment on the accusation Trump Obama eavesdroppin Empty The official spokesman for the Russian presidency comment on the accusation Trump Obama eavesdroppin

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 6:57 am

The official spokesman for the Russian presidency comment on the accusation Trump Obama eavesdropping

The news agency Buratha 42  06/03/2017

Announced the official spokesman for the Russian president, Dmitri Peskov, said Monday, commenting on the indictment of US President predecessor to eavesdrop upon during his campaign, that his country does not have the desire nor plans to link what is happening in the United States in any way.

He said Peskov told reporters, when asked about the suspension of the Kremlin to the US president's remarks, on wiretap the former president on his cell during his campaign: "I do not need to have related in any way US domestic problems. We do not have any desire or intend to link these issues."

US President Donald Trump has accused former President Barack Obama, during his Tweets on the social networking "Twitter" site, eavesdropping on his phone during the October / October 2016, just before the US presidential election victory.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/313852

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:24 am