Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Silk" attracts investments to China worth $ 50 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Silk" attracts investments to China worth $ 50 billion Empty "Silk" attracts investments to China worth $ 50 billion

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2017, 3:01 am

[size=30]"Silk" attracts investments to China worth $ 50 billion[/size]
    06/03/2017 05:03 | Number of Views: 403
    font size:  "Silk" attracts investments to China worth $ 50 billion Font_decrease  "Silk" attracts investments to China worth $ 50 billion Font_enlarge
     "Silk" attracts investments to China worth $ 50 billion Thumbnail.php?file=1_582885544
    Direction Press / Agencies
    China has invested more than $ 50 billion in the countries along the Silk Road belt, the belt since the launch of the initiative and the road in 2013.

The head of China's National Development and Reform Commission, "the Living" during a press conference on the sidelines of the annual meeting of China's parliament that "Belt Initiative and the road has the support of more than 100 countries and international organizations through about 50 a cooperation agreement was signed between the governments."

The Chinese official said that "the progress of the initiative better than expected."

China aims under the "one belt .. one way," an initiative to provide a network of trade and infrastructure links between Asia, Europe and Africa along ancient trade routes such as the Silk Road.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:31 pm