Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decline in the volume of oil production in Russia increased by 156 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decline in the volume of oil production in Russia increased by 156 thousand barrels per day Empty Decline in the volume of oil production in Russia increased by 156 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Mar 2017, 4:33 am

[size=30]Decline in the volume of oil production in Russia increased by 156 thousand barrels per day[/size]
    12/03/2017 09:39 | Number of Views: 413
    font size:  Decline in the volume of oil production in Russia increased by 156 thousand barrels per day Font_decrease  Decline in the volume of oil production in Russia increased by 156 thousand barrels per day Font_enlarge
     Decline in the volume of oil production in Russia increased by 156 thousand barrels per day Thumbnail.php?file=1017343702_573643677
    Direction Press / Agencies 

Said Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, that Russia has been able to reduce the volume of oil production by 156 thousand barrels per day out of the size of the agreed production cut with the "OPEC" amounting to 300 thousand barrels per day. 

He said Novak told reporters , speaking about reducing the size of the oil production plans: "At the moment we got to the level of 156 thousand barrels per day. We will continue to decrease gradually." 

The Russian energy minister, that Russia is not considering the possibility of returning to the project "South Stream". 

He said Novak told reporters: " I do not conduct any discussions about the " South Stream "does not return to studying this project." 

It is noteworthy that Russia had decided before the end of 2014 to cancel the implementation of the project "South Stream", to transport gas to southern and central Europe via the Black Sea bottom, and then through the territory of Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, in a move described daring, and replaced it with the project , " theTurkish mainstream ", which passes through the bottom of the Black Sea to the Turkish mainland, to end at theTurkish - Greek border, where there are plans to build huge reservoirs of gas currently. 

The findings "OPEC" countries at its meeting on November 30, an agreement to reduce the volume of oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day, while countries agreed outside the organization that the total size of the reduction of oil production amounted to 558 thousand barrels per day, including Russia - 300 thousand barrels. It was the conclusion of the agreement in the first half of 2017 with the possibility of extension.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/154713.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:37 am