Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: UNAMI Office is fair and should be curbed Iranian role in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: UNAMI Office is fair and should be curbed Iranian role in Iraq Empty Allawi: UNAMI Office is fair and should be curbed Iranian role in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 3:44 am

Allawi: UNAMI Office is fair and should be curbed Iranian role in Iraq

Last updated: March 13, 2017 - 11:30
    Baghdad / Iraq News Network called on the Vice President of the Republic of Iraq , Iyad Allawi , on Monday, to the Arabs not to leave Iraq to Tnebh Iran. He announced that the post - Daesh will be the last chance for Iraq, which he described as "lame", and confirmed the existence of a deep understandings with the Sadrist movement. He revealed that he had sent a letter to the Secretary - General of the United Nations for a course correction in relation to the elections in Iraq, and stressed that the Office of the United Nations Mission in Iraq is not fair, and said that "This is the opinion of the Iraqi street , " he said. He said in an interview today: " The opportunity is in front of Iraq 's post - Daesh, if Votnaha, Iraq will go toward ruin and the region as well," noting that " the elimination of Daesh military means, and this is imminent. The elimination politically, that it takes time. " He explained that " the opportunity is clear and specific measures aimed at reforming the situation radically, and rework the political process again in a holistic manner, including the drafting of all, away from quotas and sectarianism and exclusion." And the political situation in Iraq Allawi said: " The political entities sectarianism, whether Shiite or Sunni, had been eroding from the inside, and began contradiction prints performance, not to mention the contrast with the other, and this started up Balanctarat this into an armed conflict, and this in good faith in reading can promise marking the necessity of a new left sectarian sites. " "I think that this new dynamic movement began taking place in Iraq after the successive governments failed to do what it, and after it failed to sectarian blocs, wish to renew themselves gown else, another section of them really wants to leave the confessional, this should encourage him and encourage to leave Titles sectarianism and tribalism. " And future alliances between Allawi: "impossible is not within our departments, there is a political growth in the scene, and I met , for example , led by the League of the Righteous, and found that the logic of a national and a sound, a trend that should be encouraged, and should be to remove the fears of the conflict in the street, yes there is a conflict may develop, but we are required not to its development, and move clear steps in order to reach Iraq to the shores of peace. " He added , "In what singled out Sadr 's movement, it's a good thing there point of carrying the national banner and reject the sectarian, and began to gain more experience of appearing first, though the position of the Sadrists and clear, similar to the clarity with which Amtlknah long time ago, and that it does not quotas sectarianism and marginalization nor exclusion or weapons only in state hands, and it must build state institutions, which is encouraging, and we talk to the Sadrist movement continuously, and our open dialogue, even if their vision of salvation and Iraq would emerge from this tunnel in line with our vision, which is that the only way for Iraq not strength, but the integrity of the elections in which the proportion of up to 65 percent are available. " And the work of the UN mission in Iraq , Allawi said: "Mr. Jan Kubiš gentleman, and I told him, and perhaps reveal this again, I told him that your office is not fair, and this opinion is in the Iraqi street, but he saw a thriving, if your office is impartial and it is problematic, and you and you are good man that works to fix it, and this I said to Kubiš attended by about seven members of the Accord movement, and showed him the reasons at the time, so we do not rely on the United Nations office in Baghdad, but on direct our contact in New York.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:33 pm