Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Some degree holders have been appointed outside legal frameworks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Some degree holders have been appointed outside legal frameworks Empty Deputy: Some degree holders have been appointed outside legal frameworks

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 1:17 am

Deputy: Some degree holders have been appointed outside legal frameworks

Political Since 2017-03-15 at 09:04 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Deputy High Nassif said on Wednesday that some of the owners of special grades were appointed outside the legal framework, noting that among them, "Undersecretary of the Ministry of Immigration."
    "Undersecretary of the Ministry of Immigration Jassim Al-Attiyah was appointed in his position outside the legal framework and without taking into consideration that he does not have the qualifications that allow him to become an agent for this ministry, especially that it was transferred from a seventh-grade employee to a An agent for the ministry. "
    She pointed out that "arbitrarily selecting people to occupy special grades will negatively affect the performance of ministries and all state institutions. Therefore, the conditions required in the person to be appointed as an agent, director general or any special degree must be taken into account."
    "It is regrettable that the regulators did not pay attention to the thefts that take place in the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, as the funds allocated to the displaced buy some corrupt real estate in Amman and Erbil," calling on the Integrity Commission to "detect the huge thefts that take place in broad daylight and accounting corruption whales Looted public money. "
    Reiss attacked the government of Haidar al-Abadi yesterday at a press conference, ministers in his government, not named and officials, "for the appointment of their relatives with government functions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 am