Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration investigating the burning tent displaced and the death of a child accident

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration investigating the burning tent displaced and the death of a child accident Empty Immigration investigating the burning tent displaced and the death of a child accident

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 1:57 am

Immigration investigating the burning tent displaced and the death of a child accident

 Kirkuk / term

Announced Displacement and Migration Department, an investigation to determine the circumstances of the deaths of children displaced as a result of the burning tent east of
    Kirkuk.
    A source in the migration of Kirkuk, investigation had been opened in Nazrawa camp for displaced people, following the death of a child as a result of the burning of his tent.
    A security source confirmed the death of a child affected as a result of severe burns suffered in a fire in his tent east of Kirkuk.
    The source said that the child, Abdullah Hamid, who is three years old, suffered severe burns during a fire broke out inside his tent in a camp for displaced people Nazrawa east of Kirkuk.
    He added that, the child 's parents were outside the tent, and it was inside the child , and they rushed into the tent when they saw flames and smoke rising from a fire caused by oil stove that was burning inside the tent, and the child died from his Bhrogah before arriving at the hospital.
    It is noteworthy that, Mkhmyat displacement in Kirkuk, has seen three cases of burns Ntjah oil heaters and flammable tents have led to the death and injury of more than 15 displaced people for months.
    Kirkuk and includes more than 104 thousand displaced families from several provinces , including 30 thousand families living in the south and west of Kirkuk, Kirkuk also includes five camps
    for the displaced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 am