Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani calls on Maliki conduct a serious review of the situation and stands ready to help Baghdad i

chouchou
    chouchou

Barzani calls on Maliki conduct a serious review of the situation and stands ready to help Baghdad i Empty Barzani calls on Maliki conduct a serious review of the situation and stands ready to help Baghdad i

Post by chouchou Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:05 pm

[img(232.8px,188.8px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Appealed to the Presidency of the Kurdistan region the federal government and the Iraqi political parties hold serious and expeditious review of the security situation in the country.

[ltr]The capital Baghdad has seen a number of provinces morning car bomb a series of bombings that killed and wounded dozens, mostly civilians, .[/ltr]

[ltr]A statement from the presidency of the province received by the agency all of Iraq [where], a copy of it, "We are at the head of the Kurdistan region condemn strongly these terrorist acts, we express our condolences to the families of the martyrs with wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured, also call for providing criminals who are behind these heinous acts to justice. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He explained that "the high frequency of terrorist acts and the deterioration of the security situation, especially in the holy month of Ramadan, the signal serious and concrete evidence that terrorists Aihtermun any religion or values, and we feel pain when we see that the security situation of the country is threatened in this way, especially since the terrorist bombings that targeted Baghdad and some other provinces carry signals serious towards the targeting of civilians, spreading terror and chaos in the country. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement continued, "We appeal to the federal government and all Iraqi political parties speed of a serious review of the situation, and that the Kurdistan region is ready to help in order not to remain the life and security of the citizens hostage to the threats of terrorists and put an end to this bad situation."[/ltr]

[ltr]In a preliminary statistical interview [where] today and bombings, according to a security source briefing, more than 190 had been killed and wounded when a [18] a car bomb in different parts of Baghdad and in the provinces of Wasit, Muthanna and Basra. [/ltr]

[ltr]The [where] have been published on Sunday, a story about the intelligence source said the entry [30] a car bomb in the capital Baghdad, as in the provinces.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Acting Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq [UNAMI], Giorgi-Posten, expressed "deep concern in the wake of the new wave of bombings which carries the risk of the country's return to sectarian conflict," he says.
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am