Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberal calls for Maliki to deliver the head of the media and communications to eliminate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal calls for Maliki to deliver the head of the media and communications to eliminate Empty Liberal calls for Maliki to deliver the head of the media and communications to eliminate

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 2:30 am

Liberal calls for Maliki to deliver the head of the media and communications to eliminate

Written by : mohanad in:March 15, 2017In: Iraq News , major news No Comments Print E - mail
    Nur News / Baghdad
    called on the Vice - President of the Liberal parliamentary bloc, the vice president, Nouri al - Maliki, to provide the President of the CMC to the judiciary as a member of the Dawa Party.

Deputy Liberal bloc chief Mohamed Horie said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of which we call "the Secretary-General of the Dawa Party, Nouri al-Maliki to provide prime CMC Safa al-Din spring to eliminate the background of evidence my father provided the MP Hanan al and faulty administrative evident during his administration of the body. "

He said Horie "considering the President of the CMC of the Dawa Party candidate for the job eight years ago For the secretary general of the Dawa Party, submitted to the judiciary."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives has questioned the head of media and communications in absentia after his failure to attend two sessions Mttalten.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm