Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanese Newspaper: Sistani's intervention for "settlement" Sheikh Qassem issue and the government h

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Lebanese Newspaper: Sistani's intervention for "settlement" Sheikh Qassem issue and the government h Empty Lebanese Newspaper: Sistani's intervention for "settlement" Sheikh Qassem issue and the government h

Post by rocky Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 am

Lebanese Newspaper: Sistani's intervention for "settlement" Sheikh Qassem issue and the government has brokered Arabia

The political scene   Wednesday 15 March 201 710 The time: 20 am (343 views)

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Revealed the Lebanese newspaper "The News", on Wednesday, on the intervention of the religious authority, Ali al-Sistani to "settle" the Bahraini authority, Sheikh Issa Qassem, who faces a judicial decision to deport him from the country after the overthrow of citizenship for the cause.

The newspaper said in a report on its issue today, and I followed, "Sky Press" that "the movements and contacts conducted by the supreme religious authority (Ali al-Sistani) to resolve the issue and resolution, which led to the postponement of the verdict others for two months."

The newspaper quoted Sistani's office in Najaf and Iran that "new moves for the settlement and resolving the issue of Qasim led the supreme authority», adding that «the reference is currently studying crystallization position, on the move on the basis of."

In terms of what those attitudes and actions, the sources pointed out that «it is not advisable to disclose now, because they are still in the process of endeavors and discussions, we do not know how it will turn», pointing out that these moves began after the decision of postponement.

The sources revealed itself for a political official Iraqi effort, pointing out that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari public offering on the Saudi foreign minister, Adel al-Jubeir, during his visit to Baghdad (25 February), the issue of Qasim, stressing that "it is necessary to settle the matter, due to the conditions of the region. "

The sources added that "al-Jubeir promised reward» afterthought that even now «there is not anything on the ground."

Despite the continuation of contacts between Baghdad and Riyadh, the Saudi side has shown any position up to now, has not been presented until conditions or bargaining on the issue, noting the lack of response adequately with the Iraqi moves from the Bahraini side, which is automatically linked to the Saudi position, according to the newspaper.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:18 pm