Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti Foreign commends the progress of Iraqi forces to the war on Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti Foreign commends the progress of Iraqi forces to the war on Daesh Empty Kuwaiti Foreign commends the progress of Iraqi forces to the war on Daesh

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 4:07 am

-Kuwaiti Foreign commends the progress of Iraqi forces to the war on Daesh

Journal News

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait, Khalid Al-Jarallah, on Wednesday, his country's commitment to support the international coalition to fight al Daesh efforts, calling for the intensification of the fight against terrorism.

Jarallah said, during a speech at a meeting attended by representatives of countries participating in the coalition, said that Iraq has made significant progress in its war on extremist organization.

And the complexity of the group concerned foreign militants emanating from the international coalition, held a meeting in Kuwait, to discuss ways to cope with the influx of these militants to countries in the region.

Representatives of the 45 nations of the coalition against Daesh, at a meeting of the States review to address the flow of foreign militants efforts, according to the correspondent for Sky News Arabia.

The conferees will discuss the GCC efforts to counter the flow of insurgents, the military and civil cooperation to face the organization, which retreated dramatically in Iraq in particular.

Participants study the working papers and analytical studies, and are seeking ways to share information about the fighters between Member States and the efforts of participating countries in the fight against terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:58 am