Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the citizen: Parliament is being subjected to an attack on its budget to cover government

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for the citizen: Parliament is being subjected to an attack on its budget to cover government Empty Deputy for the citizen: Parliament is being subjected to an attack on its budget to cover government

Post by Hkp1 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 1:37 am

Deputy for the citizen: Parliament is being subjected to an attack on its budget to cover governmental failure

Ali  07/30/2013 - 9:06

Deputy block exposure citizen parliament to attack in order to cover the failure of government, pointing out the inaccuracy of the figures mentioned in the House of Representatives budget for next year.

He said Deputy Muhammad Allkash, in a press statement on Tuesday that "there is an attack on the parliament, which is to ensure for all and we regret that the purpose of government is a failure that must be covered."

The House of Representatives has passed earlier, a statement criticized by pecking balanced financial, considering it is less than my presidency of the Republic and the Prime Minister, in which he stated that the campaign unjust suffered by the House of Representatives on the budget for next year is to target a political council and try to determine how and defamation of its members at a time, which turns a Some blind eye to budget huge state institutions and the financial allocations for some devices, which fall performed day after day faces of those to attack the budget the House of Representatives, noting that the parliament considered the budget far less than budgets my presidency of the Republic and the Prime Minister is balancing moderate consistent with the needs of the Council and the obligations of the material in carrying out his duties constitutional and control legislation.

The Allkash explained that "the current parliamentary session failed to initiate a lot of important laws and the impact of the differences between the government and parliament and challenged by the government in the event of any legislation without passing the law on the Council of Ministers."

He said the "mass of citizens did not vote on the budget and although it was this approximate Alnmoisna which will be sent to the Council of Ministers for approval."

He stressed that "some numbers written by mistake and are not real, and I think it was written intentionally line to determine how Parliament or unintentional."

The House of Representatives had voted earlier in the budget which included the purchase of motorcycles and clothes while a number of politicians criticized the House of Representatives to include bicycles and cladding in the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:36 pm