Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: Turkey must prevent the arming of terrorists and their funding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: Turkey must prevent the arming of terrorists and their funding Empty Zarif: Turkey must prevent the arming of terrorists and their funding

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 3:33 am

16/03/2017 10:32 | Number of Views: 39 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font
    Alatjh Press / Agencies
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, said that Turkey is an important neighbor for his country and he share a relationship of friendship, but by preventing terrorist organizations from funding and get the gear.
    In an exclusive interview with Channel fields displays at seven pm Thursday GMT Quds Al-Sharif, Mohammad Javad Zarif pointed out that Ankara essential and active party in the region, adding that Turkey is an important neighbor for Iran and that share a relationship of friendship, but by preventing terrorist organizations from funding and get the fighters gear.
    And on the nuclear deal, Zarif said that the new US administration Staa that sanctions against Iran will not be served and that the application of the nuclear deal is a perfect choice.
    He added that Saudi Arabia and the Zionist entity tried to prevent reaching a nuclear agreement before signing it and then tried to obstruct the subsequent implementation, stressing that the Zionist entity is the biggest nuclear threat for the region and the world.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/155386.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:07 am