Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its session today to question the Chief Election Commissioner and hosting Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes its session today to question the Chief Election Commissioner and hosting Abadi Empty Parliament resumes its session today to question the Chief Election Commissioner and hosting Abadi

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 3:51 am

Parliament resumes its session today to question the Chief Election Commissioner and hosting Abadi

16/03/2017 10:25 | Number of Views: 123 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    The Governing Council of Representatives, on Thursday, where its regular questioned Chief Election Commissioner andHosts Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

And it includes the agenda of the meeting "vote on the draft of the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee Act, and vote on the bill abolishing the Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (dissolved) No. 1631 of 1980, and vote on the proposed operation of higher education law."
    It also includes "vote on the proposed first amendment to the law of the Iraqi Media Network Law No. (26) for the year 2015, and the first reading of the proposed operation of the first law graduates, and questioning President of the Independent Electoral Commission, the MP Magda Tamimi."

And it will be presented during the meeting , " the quarterly activity report of the Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research, and the quarterly activity report of the Commission on Integrity." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:24 am