Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent Parliament hosts Abadi today on budget

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Urgent Parliament hosts Abadi today on budget Empty Urgent Parliament hosts Abadi today on budget

Post by rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:10 am

Urgent Parliament hosts Abadi today on budget

History of edits:: 2017/3/16 10:42 • 98 visits readable
Parliament hosts Abadi today on budget
[Oan- Baghdad]
According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that the House will host in its meeting on Thursday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on the financial budget for 2017 and to clarify recent accusations of corruption in Congress.
The Abadi, accused of the first on Tuesday, a number of deputies to transfer allocations estimated at 50 billion dinars from the allocations of the poor in the budget of 2017 to the personal salaries, "he said." This is the main reason for the challenged government paragraphs of the budget being used to appear to the public that it allocations for the poor, but in secret that is the recipe.
He said that "these MPs want us to sleep, but I will not shut up about them and this challenge to the paragraph that Akhvoha in the budget are like the allocations for the poor to be appointed through which a number of contract employees who were appointed by these corrupt House of Representatives," adding that "the government knows these MPs, but the battle Daesh prevent us from opening a new front. " As he put it.
And he criticized House Speaker Salim al-Abadi yesterday and invited him to appear before the parliament in its session Thursday [today] to indicate any fault or misconduct or financial corruption through the submission of documents to the public and not just the distribution of the charges for unknown purposes. "
He pledged Jubouri to Ebadi, "the transfer of the proceedings of the meeting which will be attended by the media so that the Iraqi people familiar with the fact that the doors where the public money exchange, calling for not only press statements that cluttered the citizen had no relation to the fight against corruption and the corrupt". On the source.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 5:24 pm