Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey looking cancel the readmission of immigrants Agreement

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Turkey looking cancel the readmission of immigrants Agreement Empty Turkey looking cancel the readmission of immigrants Agreement

Post by rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:21 am

Turkey looking cancel the readmission of immigrants Agreement

Agencies

Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu born Jawish likely to cancel his country's agreement with the European Union on readmission of immigrants.

Ihsanoglu said Sergeant, in a television interview, "may cancel the agreement readmission of migrants, the European Union is wasting our time on the issue of passports and visas, we do not apply at the moment readmission agreement and we are working to assess the refugee agreement."

The comments by the Turkish minister at a time when tensions between Turkey and the Union escalated after he blocked a few European countries such as the Netherlands and Germany, a number of Turkish officials, including Jawish Ihsanoglu to participate in rallies to drum up support for the plans aim to give the President Turki Recep Tayyip Erdogan's new broad powers in a referendum.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12266/

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 4:12 am