Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Malaysian authorities: DNA analysis confirms the identity of the victim, Kim Jong Nam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Malaysian authorities: DNA analysis confirms the identity of the victim, Kim Jong Nam Empty Malaysian authorities: DNA analysis confirms the identity of the victim, Kim Jong Nam

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 5:41 am

Malaysian authorities: DNA analysis confirms the identity of the victim, Kim Jong Nam

The news agency Buratha 41  03/16/2017

Forensic managed in Malaysia to confirm the identity of Kim Jong-nam, the half-brother of North Korean leader, definitively, Niat comparing the DNA of people with samples taken from his son.

He said Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, on Wednesday, "We reaffirm that the dead man is Kim Jong Nam, our conclusions are based on samples of DNA for analysis of his son." Prior to the Malaysian authorities that refused to disclose the methods used to determine the identity of the North Korean citizen, who was the victim of a mysterious attack on the February 13 at the Kuala Lumpur airport. According to the media, at the time, Kim Han Sol, the victim's son, came to Malaysia specifically to provide DNA samples, but there was no official confirmation yet.

The press reports said that the Malaysian authorities were able to determine the identity of the deceased Kim Jong Nam, thanks to fingerprints provided by China. Newspaper "The Strait Times" quoted sources as saying that the hallmarks of Kim Jong Nam was in possession of the special situation of Macao in China authorities. Kim was staying with his family in Macao.

The Malaysian authorities have announced that Kim Jong Nam, died in February 13 this at a hospital after the two girls from Indonesia, Vietnam launched a toxic substance on his face at the Kuala Lumpur airport, when he was on his way to Macau. And monitoring of the Malaysian security on his skin traces of VX on the list of internationally banned chemical weapons.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/314556

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:09 pm