Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan accused the EU launch of "crusade" against Islam

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Erdogan accused the EU launch of "crusade" against Islam Empty Erdogan accused the EU launch of "crusade" against Islam

Post by rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 1:49 am

Erdogan accused the EU launch of "crusade" against Islam

ISTANBUL - Iraq Press - March 16 / March: accused Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, on Thursday, the EU eliminate the release of "crusade" against Islam by issuing a resolution authorizing the institutions of the ban on wearing headscarves in the workplace.
Erdogan said in a speech : " The EU court, the European Court of Justice , my brothers, a crusade against the Crescent (Muslim) began."
He said , "Where is the freedom of religion?".
He added , "Shame on your values, shame on your law and Aadaltkm."
He continued , "Europe quickly back to the days before World War II."
European Court of Justice has issued a decree allowing companies to prevent employees from showing wear religious symbols or political veils, saying that such a ban "does not constitute direct discrimination , " but it must be justified by "legitimate target" as an advertisement pursue a neutral policy toward customers.
Erdogan 's remarks came in at loggerheads with Turkey, Germany, the Netherlands and other European Union countries due to the ban Turkish officials from holding rallies abroad to drum up support for the referendum , which gives greater powers Erdogan Being in April 16. Q ended

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Wed 18 May 2022, 7:48 am