Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Libyan interim government confirms its readiness to receive the oil firms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Libyan interim government confirms its readiness to receive the oil firms Empty Libyan interim government confirms its readiness to receive the oil firms

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 3:59 am

Libyan interim government confirms its readiness to receive the oil firms

He confirmed the interim prime minister , the Libyan government is fully prepared to receive oil firms again after cleared of belonging to al - Qaeda terrorist groups around the world and warn against any further attacks may spoil the infrastructure for this important for Libyans and the world sector.

According to the Libyan news agency in Casablanca, has debased Alkhasaon again and returned your strength , O Libyans honest people from the far country for a maximum of you, thanks to your men brave sons of the Arab Libyan National Army who Garawa terrorism in the oil Crescent, and Iqaronh in other places, and Siqaronh Bazlin dearly even purify the country Conception of these terrorists who have wreaked havoc in the land and they threatened to spend on crops and cattle not for God 's grace and sacrifice of the brave sons of our military and its backers.

The statement added, we announce it over and over again that we will not relent in protecting the livelihood of Libyans reportedly those of darkness , where they came from , and we will pursue them in every way available to us even purify the country of them never to return , on

the other hand , the naval forces targeted the army of Libya's parliament Btabrq, a boat tried to groups terrorist escape its Sabri district in the city of Benghazi, said the Libyan news agency in Casablanca today, the frogmen , led by Lt. Akram managed Zqlam killed everyone who was in the boat, a group of Aldoaash collectively tried to escape from the center of the country and Sabri across the sea.

It is noteworthy that the Libyan army forces surrounded the remnants of terrorist groups since the period in the regions of Sabri Benghazi.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=153733

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:39 pm